Together, we can go beyond what public education provides to meet the needs of our students, teachers, and community. When you give monetary gifts, attend a PCEF fundraising event, volunteer on a PCEF committee, or have your business become a sponsor, you benefit every child in the Park City School District.
- Give $180 - In Park City, just $1 per school day, or $180 per student, will be the smartest investment you can make!
- Monthly Donations - Just $15 a month! Make a monthly donation to public education (Learn more by clicking here). Your recurring donations will strengthen our schools and deliver a world of unlimited potential to our classrooms!
- Become a member of our Scholar Circle - Comprised of individuals who invest a minimum of $1,000, Scholar Circle members enjoy a variety of benefits throughout the year.
- Planned Giving - There are many ways to make a planned gift. Make a donation through your will, trust, or IRA.
- Matching Gifts - Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees or spouses. Investigate your company's policy!
Attend a PCEF Fundraising Event: